Lionheart is an ACMO2000 Certified company and is currently seeking the role of Assistant/Junior Condominium Manager. This role is responsible for providing customer service, administrative support to the Property Manager, Residents, Board Members and Accountants.
Reporting to the Administration Manager and Senior Property Manager, this position will eventually transition into a Condominium Manager role.
If you are a self-starter, motivated with a great attitude, a strong passion for customer service and the desire to succeed in the property management industry, then this could be a great opportunity for you. This is a fulltime position.
Your main responsibilities:
- Answering incoming emails and phone calls
- Provide support to the management team
- Prepare correspondence with unit owners
- Maintain unit files
- Assist in the management of properties
- Management of client websites and status certificate website
- Records management
- Ensuring resident satisfaction through customer service excellence
- Ensure quality of service excellence by following the company vision, mission and quality of service core values
- Business degree or college diploma an asset
- Willing to further develop your skills
- Enrollment in and completion of required qualifications to hold a Condominium management license. RCM designation will be required within 2 years of employment
Prior Related Experience:
Minimum two years progressive customer service experience in the Property Management and/or real estate industry preferred.
- Self starter, motivated, and results driven
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Working knowledge of the Condominium Act an asset
- Able to demonstrate computer literacy using Microsoft Office software such as Word, Excel, Apple products, social media platforms and knowledge of property management software and technology
- The ability to work in a fast paced office environment, outside of regular business hours and provide on-call support when needed
- A valid driver’s license (abstract required) and willing to travel in the surrounding area
You will be expected to attend industry seminars and events and to participate in other initiatives, which will encourage a broadening of knowledge and networks.
If you feel you might be interested in this role then please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email only please. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.