Commercial Property Management Toronto
If you are a commercial property owner, you know that real estate investment is a huge responsibility. From marketing to completing stacks of paperwork, commercial property management in Toronto comes with a fair set of issues. Even when the tenant has been shortlisted, ongoing responsibilities associated with commercial property management can take a toll on you.
Fortunately, Lionheart Property Management can handle just about any situation a commercial property owner could come across. Unless running your property isn’t your full-time job, chances are you have a lot more to do than answer tenant queries all day long, negotiate with vendors, inspect properties, and hire maintenance personnel. As your property management team, we offer commercial property management tailored as per your need.
Why Choose Us for Managing Your Commercial Property in Toronto?
At Lionheart Property Management, we understand that commercial property management is more than just leasing the property and collecting rent. As a property management company offering both owner and tenant focused services, we work closely with clients to achieve profitable real estate investments. From dealing with current and potential tenants to handling their complaints and performing evictions, we are dedicated to making your life easier. With our vast experience in property management, we promise to make your commercial property in Toronto more profitable than ever.
A vision to be regarded as one of Ontario’s leading asset & property management companies is what drives us to excel in our specialty areas. Our main office is located in London Ontario however; we do business in the Windsor to the Great Toronto area corridor. Our dedicated team of experienced professionals and sub-trades will make your property a priority, paying particular attention to detail. Your satisfaction is our success. Click to download our Commercial Services.
- Provide personal client attention
- Provide a management package to meet each clients needs
- Administer appropriate government legislation
- Address tenant concerns
- Collect rent and deposit rental cheques
- Prepare and deliver tenant notices
- Prepare and deliver rent increases
- Conduct regular exterior property inspections
- Arrange for any maintenance as required
- As requested provide quotations for both contractual work and special projects as required. Negotiate and prepare applicable contracts.
- Record keeping
- Provide 24/7 emergency service
- Monthly Statements of income and expenses and net paid to owner
- Annual budgets (over 10 units)
- Maximize revenue
- Record Keeping
- Review local market/Determine optimum rent
- Schedule and attend all viewings
- Market available units
- Place a professional “For Rent” sign at the property
- Provide all required leasing forms
- Process and review all applications
- Prepare Schedule “A”
- Sign the lease and schedule “A” with the tenant
- Conduct move in and move out inspections
- Collect First and Last months rent deposit
- Set up for future rental payments (post-dated cheques, Pre-Authorized payment etc.)
- Arrange for any maintenance required
- Arrange for required unit turns (painting, steam cleaning carpets etc.)