Lionheart Property Management manages from single family residential, individual condominium suites, right up to high rise multi-family properties. No property is too small. Services may vary. We offer leasing and management packages or stand-alone leasing or management services. Choose the option that is right for you! Contact us today. Click here to download our Residential Services.
At Lionheart Property Management Inc., our team of experts is here to cater to all your needs in the domain of rental property management. Our residential rental property management in Toronto dispenses the services to all sizes of families, ranging from single family units to a relatively larger one, alongside individualized condominium suites, and high-rise complexes.
With the assistance of Lionheart Property Management Inc., your residential rental properties in Toronto would assuredly be in good hands and facilitate the creation of additional revenue for you.
Our seasoned consultants have the backing of considerable experience and competence to help you navigate through each step of the procedure, administering every small detail, right from establishing a direct line of communication with your tenants, collecting rents on time, conducting regular maintenance and repair work, and handling any potential complaints.
By soliciting the services of Lionheart Property Management Inc., you would inevitably have the guarantee of success in your residential real estate investment.
Why Choose Us Residential House Rental Management Toronto?
Lionheart Property Management makes your life easier by looking after your residential properties and tenants. Our Residential Rental Management Program is designed to provide a complete professional property management service whereby we oversee every step of the rental process seamlessly from successful leasing to rent collection on your behalf. From the paperwork to the maintenance and from dealing with tenant queries to collecting the rent, our experts can take care of every part of the process on your behalf at the most reasonable charges.
Our team of specialists has been working with tenants and properties like yours for many years and we provide an open, responsive and reliable service that you can trust. Thus, our team of professionals ensures you a complete peace of mind by handling the marketing, finances, and legalities, in addition to dealing with the tenants.
With us, you get a full range of property management services to meet your needs. From managing single-family residential to individual condominium suites to multi-family properties, we do it all.
We are your complete solution for Residential Rental Property Management in Toronto
Residential House Rent Management Toronto:
- Provide personal client attention
- Provide a tenant and owner online portal
- Provide a management package to meet each clients needs
- Administer appropriate government legislation
- Address tenant concerns
- Collect rent (EPay, Cheque, e-transfer, pre-authorized payment)
- Prepare and deliver tenant notices
- Prepare and deliver rent increases
- Attend Tenant Landlord Board as required
- Conduct regular exterior property inspections
- Arrange for any maintenance as required
- As requested provide quotations for both contractual work and special projects as required. Negotiate and prepare applicable contracts.
- Record keeping
- Provide 24/7 emergency service
Residential House Leasing Toronto:
- Review local market/Determine optimum rent
- Schedule and attend all viewings
- Market available units
- Place a professional “For Rent” sign at the property
- Provide all required leasing forms (rental application/guarantor form)
- Process and review all applications (references/credit checks etc.)
- Prepare Schedule “A”
- Sign the lease and schedule “A” with the tenant
- Conduct move in and move out inspections
- Collect First and Last months rent deposit
- Set up for future rental payments (post-dated cheques, Pre-Authorized payment etc.)
- Arrange for any maintenance required
- Arrange for required suite turn (painting, steam cleaning carpets etc.)
- Monthly Statements of income and expenses and net paid to owner
- Maximize revenue
- Record Keeping